I'm longing for:
- Sunny days; rain, rain, go away!
- Dirt under my fingernails, a slight back ache and piles of weeds at my feet.
- Less busy-ness!
- No one calling me "Mom" for 2 weeks!!!!! (Except for this coming Sunday, of course.)
- The ability to walk in the back of the basement and find things when I need them.
- The loss of 10 (or dare I say it?) 20 pounds.
- A perfect pair of yellow shoes. Ðαωᾔ at Creative Cain Cabin has a pair .... but she won't give them to me! (And I still like her; 'cause that's the kind of magnamious, forgiving, Christian woman I am.) Sigh ... The search continues.
These are cute & look comfy and my feet would enjoy them!...These are ULTRA gorgeous!!! and my eyes would really enjoy them! and they're what I'd wear if I had my youthful feet again. I'm looking for cute and comfy. Sigh...
- A pair of classic navy blue dress pants, preferably thrifted and around the $5-$6 mark. They're so elusive, I couldn't even find an image on Google! The search continues.
- Summer evenings in a lawn chair with family and an open fire. (Disclaimer: These are not my feet because I adamantly refuse to wear Smurf-footed crocs! I have some standards, however few ... and however low!)
It's Friday soon.
And the sun is supposed to shine!
Time to stop sighing and go to bed. Goodnight!