- Vita Sackville-West
Yes, I am optimistic.
I'm optimistic that the day will come (very soon?) when I can relax in my garden once again rather than run through on a Friday morning and snap a few bad shots of my lovely babies who are continuing to bloom.
The geranium in the basket isn't blooming right now, but look at how lush the ivy has become with its beautiful shiny leaves!
- I'm helping one daughter get settled temporarily in one bedroom
- Helping the other pack for nursing school and putting it into the trunk of my car to take with me when I leave for NL next Wednesday
- Finishing the organization of one bedroom for my new Mexican student
- Varathaning the yellow bench so I can get it out of the other half organized bedroom for my new German student
- Making a list so that when 18 yr old flies to meet me in NL, 20 yr old can move from temporary bedroom to permanent location AND clean temporary bedroom for new student
- Ripping hair out of head, screaming and/or moaning and looking towards the heavens whilst shouting "Why me, Lord? Why me!"
- And generally collapsing in exhaustion!