- Two batches of granola - a small batch of gingerbread granola and a gorgeous, so delicious large batch of regular granola with coconut, mixed chopped nuts, raisins & cranberries
- Obliterating that huge basket of mending as well as taking up almost every pair of pants that I own..
What do I have to show for it on Sunday evening?
- Buttons on 3 coats and the mending of 3 blouses, 3 skirts, 1 sweater, 7 pr of pants & 2 pr of jeans
- One empty wine bottle
- One empty Chili Mac casserole dish & several slices of garlic toast
- A little less glorious granola
- 4 TV movies (ranging from "Eh eh!" to "Really good!"), several cooking shows and Project Runway
- One slight callus on pointer finger and many, many needle holes on middle finger (but thankfully, no blood stains)
- Pretty toenail polish
- A HUGE SATISFIED SMILE!
A most glorious weekend. Simple and glorious! Nothing happened. I didn't go anywhere. I didn't entertain. I was simply ... at home.