It's Thursday; so time to join Thrifty Thursday over at Tales From Bloggeritaville. What did I find this week?
- Two pairs of gloves. A girl can never have too many pairs at this time of year.
- Two new journals: one for my brother-in-law (the golfing nut) and one probably for me (a regular nut).
- A beautiful shear, black beaded scarf; at $1.85, a much better price than the $20 one I looked at earlier in the week and just as pretty.
- A small 8" dia glass pie plate for 50 cents; perfect for those little bits of pie dough that are left over. (And maybe I won't even share it! I mean, what's an 8" pie? Single serving, right?)
- And, saving the best for last, these gorgeous red flats. If I have to give up my heels, then I wanna go in style. I found these Clark Artisan shoes in pristine condition; if I bought them new, they'd cost me in the vicinity of $60-$80. My price = $4.00 (and the dear old lady at The Daisy almost apologized for it!)
I love it when the Thrifting Gods smile on me!