Are you guys familiar with Facebook? This is the profile page -- just basic info to be filled out. (And this example is not mine, it's from the Net; I could only wish to have been born in 1985 -- 2 yr before the birth of my eldest daughter.) .
Anyway, I'm on Facebook; I get to keep in touch with my kiddies (with the added bonus of being able to spy on them). And I have a profile page which I filled it out in the appropriate way; you know, with my correct birthdate (minus the year, of course) as well as:
- interested in = men;
- looking for = friendship; and of course,
- sex = female (They all need to know what sex you are.)
Still, ya know -- you can call me warped, but whenever I have to fill out a page like this, I feel like telling the truth. REALLY telling the truth. .
- interested in 8 hr of sleep a night and healthy bowel movements
- looking for my lost youth and a guy with money, low expectations and bad eyesight
- sex YES! PLEASE; at least once more before I die
So there you have it! Doris the Great is not always chic and high-class (like you've been used to for the past 2 years). Sometimes I'm just base and honest and a little trailer-trashy. .