And if I catch sight my prey and you're in my way, I apologize ahead of time as many others have fallen before my keen eye and quick step.
NOT! I'm simply incognito!
- wild animal print cardigans and shoes
- a waterproof hat for rainy Autumn days
- a new blender or smoothie maker (my Magic Bullet is slowly dying)
- red shoes! (These are "da bomb"! Perfect color and heel height)
- pretty cotton sheets for my double bed (I have unpretty cotton sheets which are were given to me last summer and are in wonderful condition: but I have to avert my eyes and turn off the light before I get into bed as they are MOST un-pretty! Is it too much to ask for pretty?)
- a winter pea coat for my daughter ('cause I don't mind hunting for others! All part of the "thrill of the hunt". )
Here's to a successful hunt! I hope I come back with a couple of these babies strapped to the hood of my car.