Sunday, April 8, 2012


Happy Easter everyone!

The house is dark and quiet.  We had a snowfall last night, and although the streets are bare, all else has a light covering of clean, fresh snow -- it's quite beautiful!  The kettle is on for tea, and I'm headed downstairs to bake 3 dozen muffins for our Easter breakfast at church; the bowls are ready so I just need to mix and bake.

The house has been decorated; and although I'm not sure what happened to my camera (pictures are a little off), things look pretty.  

The girls had never painted eggs before yesterday; we had so much fun with Japanese and Korean characters, funny looking rabbits and farting cows (yes, you heard right; farting cows).  


I also put out a few bunnies and eggs.  

This is one of my favorite days of the year.  I hope your day is filled with family and the love of Christ which was so evident on this day.  Enjoy!






8 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Easter ! I hope your day is a wonderful one. Those muffins sound so good. No snow here, but frost is evident.

Ricki Treleaven said...

LOVE the Easter eggs. He is risen!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Dawn said...

Your egg tree turned out just perfect, love all the color choices and different characters.
Happy Easter and God Bless:)

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE your Egg Tree. it is delightful. So pretty. What fun you had painting the eggs. Cows and all. Have a wonderful day. HAPPY EASTER.

wendy said...

I think Easter decorations are so colorful and cheery. I hope you have a wonderful Easter day.

Kay G. said...

Happy Easter to you too!
I love your quote at the left that ends in "Leave the rest to God".
And I don't know anything about your red dress, but I love your goal in trying to fit into it!

Good luck!
Love,
Kay

Sweet Tea said...

Snow on Easter would make me crazy, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. Love the pretty eggs, so beautifully decorated!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

How very cool the girls got to decorate their first Easter Eggs with you!!! They are so bless to have you.

I adore the way your egg tree turned out.

God bless and have an extraordinary week sweetie!!! :o)

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...