Monday, September 24, 2012

Tanjyoubi Omedeto

Question:


How many female international students does it take to make a happy birthday?

Eleven!
4 Japanese, 4 Korean, 1 Scott, 1 Colombian and 1 Mexican.


It also takes some good food (made by their own hands) and...
a chocolate sheet cake (with happy face candles).





And apparently, it also takes a lot of noise, music, dancing, laughter and a little friend squishing!








The beautiful Japanese Birthday Princess had a wonderful Saturday.  

Today is her official 17th birthday.

And that just means more good food, friends, laughter and fun.



Tanjyoubi Omedeto Natsumi!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I believe you left out a wonderful host mother. It sounds like a ton of fun.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I couldn't say it better than Bonnie. You are an inspiration!

Diana said...

What a great party, for any age!! I imagine that you had a blast!
Love Di ♥

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...