Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thrifty Tuesday's got the Blues


It's going to be a beautiful day here on the South Shore.  I started my day with a short walk. My massage therapist says short 10-15 minute walk 2-3 times a week would be good for me and shouldn't bother my hip bone spurs.  What a relief to hear that! And it felt so good to get out there in the crisp morning air and "Breathe, breathe, breathe, for Lord's sake!"

Thrifty Tuesday today is featuring the only piece of clothing I bought at Sunday's 50% Frenchies run -- this gorgeous 3/4 sleeve linen top.  It's sort of a last run at summer, if you will, while still being suitable enough for fall, n'est pas?

Purse (new from The Shoe Company), linen floral shirt ($1.75) and blue cotton pants ($4.25). Not shown are my yellow ballet flats ($5.99 Value Village) for an extra punch of color.  
Take that, Autumn!


An early morning walk, a colorful shirt and a good breakfast.  Makes a body forget about their minor aches and pains and glad to be alive.  Now -- Hi ho; hi ho; it's off to work I go!






Advice Foodnote -- Always wear your glasses when you prepare your morning museli and repeat after me:  Unshelled cardamon pods are NOT sunflower seeds!



1 comment:

TARYTERRE said...

Love your pretty top. I bet those yellow flats are awesome.

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...