Monday, April 20, 2009

Pay It Forward



I'm continuing a theme that I've found on several blogs. So, here's the deal.


The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year.... which means that you'll have to trust me with your real name and address. But hey! I'm trustworthy! Really I am! I'm a good, Christian "golden rule" sort-of gal. Just look at my face; does that look like the face of someone who would do you wrong? No way, Jose!


So, anyway -- regarding the gift from me. The when and what will be a surprise! It could be something pretty or something funny or something informative or something yummy! (Note the poet in me coming out ...... I promise, it will not be a book of my poetry.)


There's a catch though.. Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 5 comments receive the gift. *Don't forget to post this on your blog first, then come back and leave a comment on this post!*

2 comments:

Shauna said...

YAHOO!! I l♥ve to pay it forward :) Please count me in!! I just posted about this on my blog today here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/04/pay-it-forward.html

Ducky said...

Wonderful "Secret Garden Spot" Sandy. I enjoyed my time here.

No gift necessary for me - you have already "gifted" me with your friendship.

Ducky

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...