Friday, May 29, 2009

Thrifty Purchases

While I was sorting through things to prepare the deck for summer, I came across these other 2 purchases I made last weekend under the clothes I bought. I thought you'd like to see them.



This is such a pretty little hanging ornament, I guess you'd call it. Kind-of like a chandelier without the lights. It's about 6" in diameter; and I thought it would look really great hanging from the pergola on the deck next to my little lights. Plus it was only $1.00!



And I love this little Easter tablecloth -- my most expensive purchase of that day at $3.99 + tax.

Happy thrifting this weekend bloggy friends!

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

2 more great finds. Your treasures were others junk...hard to imagine buying anything full price after seeing all the bargains.

Anita said...

I love them! I'm really digging the table-cloth because I collect vintage ones! Very nice!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...