Here's what I'm supposed to do:
- Copy the award image into a post.
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day, put in a link to their blogs, & notify the award receivers.
So here are 10 things that make me happy!
- Three day weekends!
- The day after weigh-in at TOPS when I eat whatever I want.
- Any day when all 3 of my girls are home at the same time.
- A shopping day in the city where I hit both Value Village and Homesense; eat something yummy (perhaps East Side Marios for Italian or Quiznos for the steak sub); and do the hour and a half drive home with a Starbucks latte (and perhaps a wee smidge of brownie).
- Talking to my Mom and Dad; or even better, seeing them (which just happened!)
- A warm, fresh pastry at 8 AM from the Saturday morning Farmer's Market ..... and then the whole day stretched out before me with no responsibilities or expectations so I can give in to my wanderlust! ..... But if I can't have all of that, the pastry is still pretty durn fine!!
- My little warm house with it's even floors and gyprocked walls and all the water I could possibly want! (Because I lived for 18 yr in a beautiful but big and drafty 150 yr old house with a dug well.)
- Dancing -- anywhere, anytime, with anyone, for any reason. (And I like to dance with me, too!)
- Sitting in my garden swing, reading, sipping and listening to the birds.
- Thoughts and dreams of my garden (when I can't sit, read & sip because it's too cold).
(I'm practicing my "green" look in this pose -- you know -- more ecologically friendly! Look at those pert breasts! ............ Ewww! And that "pert" hair!)
The recipients of this blog award from me are:
- Kim at http://homesteadersheart.blogspot.com/
- Judy at http://cutest-little-things.blogspot.com/
- Dana at http://thestonerabbit.typepad.com/the_stone_rabbit/
- Barb at http://barbsgoodlife.blogspot.com/
- Catherine at http://agardenerinprogress.blogspot.com/