Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chuc Mung Nam Moi!

Happy Chinese New Year! 

This is the Year of the Ram/Sheep/Goat. (I guess they have the same symbol.) I have a friend with a goat farm, so I'm a little partial to them knowing their different personalities.



And, of course, because I like any opportunity to try a new dish, in honor of Chinese New Year, I made Gai See Chow Mein. 

Living in rural Nova Scotia meant that I couldn't get all the authentic ingredients, but it was quite delicious anyway. Stir fried noodles topped with juicy chunks of marinated chicken and bok choy in a lovely soy/oyster sauce/garlic/wine sauce.

Yummy!






  

2 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

That looks delicious. I can almost taste it. YUM! YUM!

Linda H said...

Oooooh, that looks SO good....

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...