Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hack hack, snort snort!

And I'm at work. 


Plus it's one of those flu bugs that hits all of a sudden:  you go to bed feeling fine and wake up aching and stuffy and sore throat and tired, tired, tired (for Lord's sake).  That just makes me feel like my body has betrayed me.

What did I do, body? I've been feeding you oranges and mangos and chewable Vitamin C. I've been walking and swimming.

Whaaaaa! I just wanna be home on my couch with my blankie. 

But when you work in a small office, there's no one else to fill in for you.  And I must bring home the bacon!


I love bacon!





7 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Bacon is good it's true. But when you are feeling miserable like this giving yourself a little TLC is more important. REST and hydration are important. Hope this nasty bug doesn't stay around too long. Take care. Feel better soon.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope you soon better. No fun at all to go to work sick. Take good care and get some extra rest when you can.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I went to work sick many times because I thought they could not do without me, however, no one else appreciated me coughing and sneezing around them. I

Bonnie said...

I hope you feel better soon. The week-end is near....Bonnie

sabine ingerl said...

Dear Doris,
I hope you feel better soon. The flu does not ask for healthy living. Take care dear!
Sabine xxx

Linda said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better real soon. I hear bacon is a very good antidote for the flu...or a cold...or a headache...or aches and pains...or...oh I don't know, I just make something up! Get well soon!

Connie said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I haven't visited for quite a while, so i've been going through your posts and enjoying your lovely humor. It is so refreshing when you come across someone who finds joy in all things. You live in such a beautiful unspoiled part of the world. Your photography is beautiful; I especially love all the colorful houses and the harbor. Those against the white snow and the bright blue sky . . . well, it takes your breath away.
Here's hoping you feel better very soon.
Connie :)

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...