Tuesday, December 8, 2009

IT'S ONE OF THOSE RARE DAYS ....

It's one of those rare but wonderful days. A day when it feels like life is grand! La vita e bella!!

*
As I drove to work this morning, this is what I saw.
A light dusting of snow covered everything making it look fresh and clean. The temperature is a tolerable 2 deg Celsius. And now, the sun has broken through the clouds and it's bright and shiny.

*

I'm at work (but on break everyone!) and it's warm and toasty here, I've a cup of tea next to me and I'm all by myself. There's a Xmas CD playing in the background. And I know exactly what's expected of me and I contently press on to do my best to get everything caught up for my time off over the holidays.

*

So today -- right now -- I'm going to soak up this feeling of contentment and well-being while I have it. (I'll be running around like a headless chicken all next weekend!!)



*

In the meantime, God's in His Heaven and all's right with the world!

*

I hope your day is going just as beautifully, and that you experience many days of peace and contentment during this season.

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Beautiful thoughts. The pictures are really gorgeous.

Wanda..... said...

Sandy, you seem to be a kind, loving, fun person to have as a friend. Wish you contentment and joy too!

Wanda

Suburban Princess said...

Glad to hear you are having a great day!

Marie Rayner said...

Sounds a lovely day Sandie, and so pretty!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

what a great day you are having. The picture of your view is beautiful -- no snow on the ground here but they say it is coming.

wendy said...

It is always great to have a good day. We finally got ourselves DUG out today and were able to get out into town for some chicken wings, YAY. I was getting cabin fever.
cold, but sunny

Lisa said...

What a beautiful entry!! Thank you so much for sharing! Days like these are so very precious.
Lisa in Kentucky

A human kind of human said...

I envy you the views (so beatuful and fresh) but not the "tolerable 2 degrees celsius) (flippen freezing)!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...