Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day in Pictures

Ten of us round the table; another delicious turkey (roasted after rubbing real butter and fresh chopped herbs under its skin) and a surprise dessert delivered by my new boss!

The "kids" interacting after dinner ..... before they were commandeered for dish duty!
 
Dear friends and wonderful family:  Canada, Czech Republic, Ireland, Korea and Japan are represented in these pictures.

My merry Children reunited for Christmas.


After dinner has been eaten, dishes have been cleared, goodbyes have been said to friends, this is how we usually spend our Xmas night:
My winning hand at Skip-Bo, duck lips, chocolate, wine, pop, cookies and fun and laughter.


This was the best Christmas I've ever had.  And although the day is past, the season hasn't.  Merry Christmas!



6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It looks as if you really did have a great Christmas at you house. Tis true, Christmas is over but the season isn't. Good times with family and friends like that just can't be beat. Sending you wishes for many more Christmas blessings and a very Happy New Year!

Jack Tyler said...

Beautifully done. I've rarely seen it handled more enjoyably, and you didn't even mention presents! Hope you have many, many more like this...

Pamela Gordon said...

It looks like you had a really great Christmas Sandy. Love the pics and the fun times you all had. Are you getting this storm? It is a blizzard here. Take care.

Marissa said...

Hey there stumbled on to your blog and love it!! so I am your newest follower.. your Christmas pictures are fun to look at!! Thanks for sharing.

Sweet Tea said...

It looks like fun "all around"! Girl, I wanna find some of those duck lips!!

anopensketchbook said...

What a wonderful thing to say, that this was your best christmas ever! It certainly looks like a great one!

And I love the photo of everyone 'interacting' after dinner :)

May 2013 bring you continued blessings!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...