Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloween to Ewe!


This is what 650 cotton balls, 2 bottles of watered-down white glue, 3 hours hard labor and 1 hr of makeup looks like:

Not too baaaad, if I do say so myself.
(Feeling a little sheepish though!)

Then the Big Bad Wolf showed up, and the lost little sheep thought Captain Kirk would rescue her.   But alas:  he was busy with some cute little pink Pirate.


It's fun to dress in costume at Halloween, but so much more fun when you're with 60-75 kids from other countries who have never had an opportunity to do it before.  
Just a little sampling of the great costumes.
And a few of the pumpkins that were carved.  The moose (bottom far left) was the #1 winner.

Those students!  They keep me young and silly.  What a fun evening.





5 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my YES! The big bad wolf and a darling sheep! Too cute.

TARYTERRE said...

LOVED it. You looked great. Terrific costume.

Cheri said...

I love your costume. Halloween is a favourite time of year for me. Everyone definitely look like they are having fun. That's a lot of carved pumpkin.
Cheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love your costume! Halloween is a great time to get together and just have fun!

silvergirl said...

love seeing all of the kids dressed up and those pumpkins are adorable
Brett

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...