Cause if there was, I'd get that one too!
As most of you probably know, I sometimes don't follow the rules; especially when it comes to Blog Awards. I don't pass them on. BUT I do appreciate them; very much! Not that you could tell lately.
So, while I acknowledge my blogging buddies who think of me enough to send me an award, let me also apologize for being negligent for so long. I am sorry.
And now, let's highlight these lovely awards and these wonderful bloggers.
. This past Tuesday, Debra at http://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/ gave me this wonderful "Happy 101" Award -- just in time for my birthday! Thank you Debra.
.In early June, I received this "Versatile Blogger" award from Jan at http://dandelionanddaisy2.blogspot.com/. Thank you Jan..
And in July, The Wanderer from http://therainydaywanderer.blogspot.com/ sent me "The Bloom of an Idea" award for my "openess, honesty and encouragement". Thank you so much Wanderer.
The requirement for acceptance of these awards is basically the same for each of them: list 10 things that make me happy. Easy! And because there's much more than just 10, I'll choose some seasonal "happy-makers".
1. Sunny, crisp autumn mornings - even if I have to be inside at work
2. Raking the autumn leaves
3. Feeling stretched and lithe after exercise class (and anticipation of the lunch that is to follow)
4. My children - including my borrowed ones
5. Old Fashioned Gravenstein apples (only available for a limited time!)
6. Walking in the fresh air
7. Hearty lentil soups (w/ sausage, tomatoes & noodles -- what I had Tues night for supper)
8. Apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
9. Hanging out with my friends - dancing with Winnifred, lunch with Lucy, art shows with Diana, laughing with Laura
10. Blogging and getting inspiration, encouragement, laughter, etc from YOUR blogs