Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feliz Cumple Adris!


April (I mean March) 23rd dawned as Adriana's 17th birthday. She's made friends with the Mexican family who moved in next door; and they came over before school this morning to bring their best wishes.

Adriana loves seafood; so for dinner we had a wonderful spicy lime seafood pasta dish (recipe tomorrow). And the girls next door as well as another Mexican friend came by for homemade carrot cake with cream cheese icing -- her favorite.
Was this piece #1 or #2, Adriana? A huge compliment to the cook!

Birthdays are always more fun with friends.























7 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday Adrianna! (But I think you meant March 23rd!)

Terra said...

Spicy lime seafood pasta is a recipe I look forward to seeing here.
Happy Birthday Adrianna.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

A very "Feliz Cumple Adris!" She makes a absolutely beautiful birthday girl.

Mmmmmm, spicy lime seafood pasta...tell me more!

Have a wonderfully blessed day girl!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Oh that cake looks sooooooooooo delicious!!! Yes, I'm looking forward to the recipe tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!

ethelmaepotter! said...

Happy birthday, Adriana! Um...can I have a piece of that cake?

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter - carrot cake is my favorite, too.

Marie Rayner said...

Happy Birthday Adrianna! That cake looks amazing Sandy!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...