Thursday, April 14, 2011
Friday Fill-ins - Apr 15.11 .... A Short, Demented Easter Love Affair!
It's time to play Friday Fill-Ins with host, Janet. And today, I want to tell you about someone who's near and dear to my heart. The "season" is right for me to share with you. Here we go!
1. For me, it was love at first sight!
2. When I saw him at my local supermarket, I had to have him! I could feel desire growing in me!
3. I ran home with him. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard "Don't do it, Sandy! Don't give in to the impulse!"
4. But biting his head off is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I felt so happy .... guilty .... and a little bloated!
6. But even if our time together was short, with Mr Lindt Bunny in my hands, I never felt alone. He was delicious!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating salad; tomorrow my plans include exercise class and Sunday, I want to eat more salad and exercise!