Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friday Fill-ins - Apr 15.11 .... A Short, Demented Easter Love Affair!

It's time to play Friday Fill-Ins with host, Janet. And today, I want to tell you about someone who's near and dear to my heart. The "season" is right for me to share with you. Here we go!








**********


1. For me, it was love at first sight!


2. When I saw him at my local supermarket, I had to have him! I could feel desire growing in me!


3. I ran home with him. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard "Don't do it, Sandy! Don't give in to the impulse!"


4. But biting his head off is something I always wanted to do.


5. When it was over, I felt so happy .... guilty .... and a little bloated!


6. But even if our time together was short, with Mr Lindt Bunny in my hands, I never felt alone. He was delicious!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating salad; tomorrow my plans include exercise class and Sunday, I want to eat more salad and exercise!




12 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

NO ONE can resist Mr. Lindt Bunny!

Momgen said...

You make me smile reading your answers. Happy weekend and mine is up.

Mine is here

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It sounds like you are having the same temptations that I am having!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi, I stopped by from the Follow Friday. New follower. Please visit my blog too if you like: gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

Empty Nester said...

Love those chocolate bunnies! Salad and exercise are my life. LOL

DearHelenHartman said...

Fun post. Ears first, its the only way to go.

dtbrents said...

I like your blog. The fill in's were cute. I'm a new follower. Doylene

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I for one can never resist the desire for Mr. Chocolate Bunny. Quite allurin' isn't he???

You always crack me up girl!

Have a blessed and peaceful weekend sweetie!!!

Sandra Collins said...

this was cute - gave me a laugh which was much needed

Barbara said...

Love the story in your Fill Ins!

Have a great weekend.

Peace!

Yvonne said...

Very cute post.

Pam Kessler said...

You have the Lindt bunny, I have my Cadbury eggs. It wouldn't be so hard to resist if I didn't have to buy Easter candy for my son. I used to just avoid that aisle, now it's harder to do.

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...