Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Surprise Package

. . I came home from work yesterday, and there in the mail was a small package. . No, I still haven't gotten my invitation to the Royal wedding (and if I don't get it soon, I'm bringing those tea towels and that can open back to the store for a refund and I'll just spend that wedding gift money on myself). . . I received a gorgeous little "half" cocktail apron just for entering a giveway hosted by France at Passion of Milkglass Collecting. It's gorgeous front and back, and the button flower detail is so sweet. . Now I just have to make me some cocktails! Perhaps this weekend. . I'm a very lucky girl! Thank you France. I loved it. And she has an absolutely wonderful collection of milk glass. She's been a lucky girl too. . . mcmcmcmc And don't forget to enter my giveaway. Details are at the top right corner of my blog screen. . .

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is so darn cute!!!!!
I'm sure you'll look great in it as you attend the Royal Wedding!

I haven't gotten my invitation yet either.
I hope I'm not being snubbed.

highheeledlife said...

that is so adorable!!! congrats on the win. no invite to the Royal Wedding either :( .. xo HHL

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That France is so sweet! I love your apron! So cute!

Unknown said...

So darned cute! I love aprons, I am such a sucker for them (but only full aprons for me -half aprons end up under my little-round-belly-like-a-bowl-full-of-jelly.)

Marie Rayner said...

How pretty Sandy! I am sure you'll look a gem in it! Sadly I haven't gotten my invite to the Royal Wedding either. Guess I'll have to watch it on the telly with everyone else! xxoo

France Guérin said...

I am glad you like it!
Have a little royal drink for me!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now you'll have to throw a half-cocktail party!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Here's sendin' ya a great big old Hillbilly CONGRATULATIONS shout out girl!!! What a great win and I bet you'll be the cutest little hostess with the mostess on the block!!!

Have a fabulous day and enjoy your gift!!! :o)

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...