Sunday, April 10, 2011

We have a Winner!

.

We had a cool, sunny Saturday! Alas, I was inside for most of the day preparing space for my daughter's return from university next Friday. She has to share space with her sister; both are extremely messy but seem to mind when one person's mess encrouches on the other person's mess. Go figure! But I divided the space down the middle, so to speak, so neither has to even walk on the other's side. Let's hope it works and there aren't too many squabbles!

.

In between the housework, I took lots of breaks and took my tea outside while doing a few garden inspections. It's exciting to see the various plots come to life with greenery.


.

I was fortunate enough to spend a quiet Saturday evening by myself with a glass of wine, the sofa, and "Mama Mia" on WTN ..... and the box of entrants for my giveaway.

.

And the lucky winner is (drum roll please) ............................


from House of Hawthornes: Congratulations Pam. I'll don my thinking cap soon to compose your poem and get your fabulous gift package in the mail!

*

Thank you to everyone who signed up. I appreciate your comments.

.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Way to go, Pam! "Mamma Mia" is a fun movie, isn't it?

Marie Rayner said...

Congrats to your lucky winner Sandy!! xxoo

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope the girls will be able to just enjoy each other's company. I know you'll love having your daughter home. Hope your Monday is a great one!

Pam Kessler said...

Wow! I am so excited! Thank you so much. I will email you my address.

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...