- Props to my God and Father who always comes through for me (even if sometimes it seems a bit late, God? Huh! Come on; you have to admit that you do keep me waiting sometimes.) And especially thank You for loving me even when I'm often such a rotten kid.
- Love and gratitude to my wonderful parents, my fantastic children and my sweet, sweet international kids. You keep me moving, you keep me laughing, you keep me motivated, and you keep me grounded.
But besides those most crucial people, I'd like to pass on my gratitude to just a few other key people who make my life more enjoyable:
- Thank you to the Aztec's for chocolate.
- Thank you to Mr Sealy for your posturepedic.
- Thank you Winnifred for always wanting to go dancing with me.
- Thank you to the remote starter on my car for being with me on these winter mornings.
- Thank you Dollarama for carrying one dollar magnifying glasses (and to that huge stack of great books I've yet to read).
- And Thank you to my followers and to the other bloggers that I like to read. I appreciate you!