Six (Amazing and Informative) Things About Me (that will enlighten & enrich your life --- ahh NOT!!!)
1. I need to lose 10 lb -- well okay, 15 lb --- alright, alright, 20 lb! But I WANT to lose 10 lb. (And even that is proving to be really, really difficult.)
2. I'm a born-again Christian. Yeah, I know; sometimes my language and thoughts may not reflect what is considered by some to be appropriate for a good Christian girl! But I don't slander God -- no never, never, never! And He loves me just the way I am; as a matter of fact, He created me with this warped sense of humor. So, in the words of that age-ole song, "I gotta be me" --- while being mindful of honoring Him.
4. I quite often drive myself crazy with my incessant singing. My kids all say "Mom, do you have a song for everything?" (because everything reminds me of a song & , of course, I immediately begin to sing it). And YES, I do have a song for everything. I can't help it -- they just come to mind, and then to mouth! But after 54 years, when I sometimes catch myself singing something, I'll gently say to me "Shut up, Sandy". But 2 minutes later, I'm singing again! So, again I say "Shut up!" (a little more forcefully this time). But no, a few minutes later, I'm singing again! No matter how many times I tell myself to stop singing, it just doesn't work. So, apparently, I can't shut up!
Anyway, in order to get enough force to press down on the clippers, I have to use my forehead. Yes people, you heard me right - I use my forehead to assist my left hand in the pressing down of the clippers! It's finally out there in all it's embarassing glory.
I'm not sure how long I've done this; probably since I first stopped biting my nails (somewhere around age 15) and began to trim my nails myself. And you know, I wasn't even aware that there was anything odd with how I trimmed my nails until my ex-husband and my little sister (who was living with us) pointed it out to me --- while laughing uproariously! AND they never let me forget it.
1. Lynn at For Love or Funny
2. Teena in Toronto at It's all about me!
TAG -- YOU'RE IT!