Monday, June 8, 2009

The health lesson for today is ...........

What a wonderfully productive, fun-filled weekend I had -- gardening, yard sale, movie, day out in the city followed by Peggy's Cove.





But in the immortal words of Eloise's Nanny: "I'm tired, tired, tired, for Lord's sake!"


And when we're tired, we need to take extra good care of ourselves, right?


So, I'm sitting here eating a giant dark chocolate candied ginger chunk from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.


Yeah -- so what if it is only 10 am!!


Do I need to defend the amazing properties of dark chocolate or ginger? And when you combine them ....... Well! What I'm doing is just enhancing my health! Ohhhhhhhhh, the taste .... the smell .... the texture! The deep sense of comfort; the immediate positive-emotional feedback; the spiritual joy found in this particular little indulgence! Why, this is therapy; this is good medicine; I'm doing my ole body a huge favor!


So ......... QUESTION???


?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?



Should I eat the Kaluha, raspberry or cheesecake truffle next???

4 comments:

Anita said...

Oh man....decisions...decisions...decisions!! Um....I'd say go for the cheesecake next! Glad you had a great weekend!

nikkicrumpet said...

heheheh chocolate for breakfast...are we related????

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Sandy, thank you for coming by the party today! It's always great to see you.

DId you say chocolate??! :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I love Peggy's Cove!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...