Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little Bit of Crunchy Heaven

Do you have one of those simple but wonderful food stuffs that just ALWAYS satisfies you? A comfort food that your body craves that - thank goodness! - is also quick and easy?

I do! And it's healthy! Well, almost ... sort-of ... practically ... in my terms healthy!

You take a bowl full of this:



Liberté Méditerranée yogurt is a Greek-style yogurt made with pure milk, without any type of sugar substitutes or gelatin in it. Despite its purity, it is amazingly thick and creamy but contains only 8.5% milk fat.


Mocha: Mix it well, all the coffee flavor is on the bottom. The delicious taste of a real café-crème without the excess fat




and top it with a generous scattering of this:






"A blend of chocolate and chocolate chip vanilla granola clusters, made with whole grain oats, rice and real cocoa. " Product of Canada


Per 2/3 cup (55 g)
260 Calories
9 g Fat





I'm having some now as my mid-morning break at work. And I'm literally licking the bowl! (Good thing I work alone!)
Heavenly! I can hear the angelic choirs as I lick!


Sheer bliss!

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That does sound just the thing to have for a break! I don't know if they have that here , but I'll take a look. Maybe I can find something similar if not.
Yum...have a great Wednesday!

Dani said...

That sounds soooo yummy!

Funny, a co-worker this morning was eating plain Greek yogurt with granola. I had never heard of it before. Apparently it's good for you because it has no additives.

alaine@éclectique said...

Ooah! I wish we had that here! Sounds yum!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...