- Christmas 2009 may be past; but Christmas 2010 is coming!
- These stacking boxes were too cute to pass up, especially for $1
- As was this beautiful Phaltzgraff tree-shaped dish for $1.50
- Xmas apron for 50 cents; vintage ornament for 25 cents; and another Arby's glass for $1 to add to my collection
- Remember my love of organization (and magazines)? Well here's another magazine box (50 cents) and 2 dress/suit bags for $1; and the puzzle ($1) reminded me of sunny days*
- For the kitchen: a vintage refrigerator dish ($1.50); pretty Pier 1 mug for 25 cents; cheerful yellow pitcher for $1.50; pink bunny cookie cutter for 10 cents; and a silver- plated scoop for $1*
Now, I don't know about you guys, but I talk to God about everything -- including the things I'd like to find at the thrift store. Scripture says He's concerned with every little thing that concerns us! So, I mentioned to Him that I'd like a purse for spring.
He is such a loving and kind and great God! I found 2 brand new purses:
- this cool black one for $4 which has really unique closures on either side
- And this beautiful burgandy color one for $5 (my favorite as it has an attached pouche and zips and compartments)
It's been good thrifting for the past couple of weeks. I hope you're finding bargains as well. Happy thrifting everyone!