Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm a Prolific Blogger!



I received another award this week; this time from Cindy at Life at Lakewood - http://plantsomeroots.blogspot.com/
*

*

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content. The Prolific Blogger Award is for all the prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place."

*

*

Now, you know how hard it is to choose one blog over another. Every one of us contributes to our blogging community. I love the diversity of thought and topic; and thank goodness that not everyone blogs every day. Scheech! I'd never get anything done if I had to read (and perhaps comment on) every blog that I follow! So, as I've stated before, I'll gladly accept any awards you have for me. However, don't expect me to follow the rules and pass it on to a certain number of bloggers! I'm a rebel!!

*

So, I thought that the way Cindy handled passing on this award was brilliant. When it comes to being a prolific blogger, her words were "that describes you, doesn't it?"

*

I could say that Cindy took the words right out of my mouth! Here are the rules with Cindy's words appended. (Doesn't that make it all nice and easy for me, huh! Lazy cow!)

*

*

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love! Whoo-hoo...I choose everyone who has taken the time to read my blog and this post. Snag this award for your blog. Yes, do it right now! If you let me know that you've accepted, I'll come on over for a visit.


2. Every prolific blogger must link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Each prolific blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivations for the award.Get to know the person who started this recognition.

4. Every prolific blogger must visit this post and add their name in the Mister Linky so that we can all get to know the other winners.Go ahead and make some new friends.

7 comments:

Terra said...

I agree, you fill the qualifications for this blog award perfectly.

Unknown said...

yep, you do. Glad you're also a rebel. I don't feel so bad about not passing my award on, now, because I didn't want to pick (another lazy cow!) lol

Kelly L said...

Well done!

Love to you

Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Anita said...

You definitely deserve this one! I don't think I ever come away from your blog bored or without a smile.

http://lifescherryontop.blogspot.com/

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award! Kudos to you dear one!!!

Have a fun day and a wonderfully blessed weekend!!!

Sandra said...

Hi Sandy! Congratulations on your award! So cute!
Sandra

Old Time Cindy said...

Glad you accepted! You deserve the recognition!
Cindy at Lakewood

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...