Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

.
Ahhhhh!  Valentine's Day.....
A day for love.  Not just for lovers; but Mamas and babies, children and parents,  friends and relatives.  We can all enjoy Valentine's Day.  After all, we can never have enough love.
I love chocolate!
And even though it was only the 13th, I ate my Valentine to myself already while I watched American Idol ...
It was delicious!




I love my children more than chocolate.  
I love my parents, my siblings, a number of wonderful friends and my God.  

The best advice on love I've ever received?

It comes from HIM!


I'm far from there yet, but He keeps reminding me and I keep trying.

I also love blogging and I love my followers.

 Happy Valentine's Day!



3 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sandy. The "11 ways to love" is a good mantra to live by. Thank you for that. Hope there's much more love....and chocolate! for your day.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A very Happy Valentines Day to you !

Bonnie said...

It is all about the trying and not giving up. A wonderful Valentine's Day post. Happy V Day to you! Bonnie

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...