Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Time for a Happy Meal!

My philosophy is that you can never eat too many happy lunches.  So, that's what I'm having today at work:  





1.  A simple salad of spinach with a yogurt/mayo/lemon juice dressing;


2.  A tuna salad sandwich with green onion and shredded cheese;


3.  Chocolatey, cold 'n' yummy Silk almond milk; 

4.  and a wee little packet of delicious dark chocolate Praeventia cookies.










And still 40 minutes until lunch break is over.






That my friends is a happy meal!


7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love fresh spinach in a salad or cooked. Either way is good for me. Tuna Salad is good for you and good tasting. I like that you added a bit of cheese too. Now I'm hungry for lunch myself. I guess I'd better go find out what I can fix for a happy meal! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Janet said...

I just finished eating my lunch and now I'm hungry...for spinach salad and tuna sandwich (both of which I love). I have to try the almond milk - must add it to my grocery list!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I sure like you kinda happy meal sweetie! It would sure put a smile on my face!

Your pictures made me hungry...I'm waitin' for Farm Boy to get off the tractor so we can eat...tummy's rumblin'!

God bless and have a splendid day sweetie!!! :o)

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

Crikey. Over at my place, I wolf down a Tyson chicken salad kit - a can of chicken and 5 pitiful crackers.
Al, he's the one with all the food. Burritos. Three of them.

Rosemary said...

Yum!

TARYTERRE said...

Makes me happy seeing all that spinach. I LOVE spinach. ENJOY your lunch. Take care.

Diana said...

Sounds like a wonderful happy meal! I can see that I am not the only dark chocolate lover!
Love Di ♥

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...