Friday, November 20, 2009

JUST ANOTHER TEQUILIA SUNRISE ....

I had a Friday night assembly line. It went something like this:

**
I've got Frank and Ella and Nat crooning on the CD player, and I'm alone in the house. Soooo ..............
**
I assemble wrapping paper, sissors, ribbons and tape;
Assemble all the shoe boxes and styrofoam peanuts you've been saving all year;
**

What's this I see assembled here? Ahhh! It's the makings of a Tequilia Sunrise (with vodka instead of tequilia -- my preference).
You can't take on a task like wrapping Xmas gifts without some Xmas spirit(s)!
**
Okay -- just one!
**
See how pretty it looks!
**
Hmmm! Looks like I'm not the only one interested in Xmas spirit(s)!! Sorry, guys; I don't intend on sharing.

***
These will get mailed to Ontario and Newfoundland.
***
And Santa will distribute these under our tree next month.

Shhhh!!! Don't tell the girls where they are!

9 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

haha, you're so cute Sandy!! I think you've been a nice girl this year so Santa will deffo be generous with you!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How wonderful to have all that done! You are way ahead of me in getting ready for Christmas!

Suburban Princess said...

Now I want a Newfie Sunrise! And it's only 9am! Your drink looks so yummy and refreshing!

★Carol★ said...

You put me to shame, but it looks like you had fun doing it! All those prezzies wrapped and ready to go already! I hate wrapping presents, so maybe I need to make me one of those, but I'd probably get schnockered and make a total mess of it!

Anna said...

I love wrapping presents,it's so amusing for me!Tequila sunrise?Mmmmm,good!

Sara said...

My, my you are an ambitious soul! I am feeling totally unorganized at the moment. Hopefully that will change soon!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Golly gee girl, I'm afraid it this tea-totalin' farm chick partook of the spirits wrappin' up the presents I'd hack something off and there would be blood involved. LOL

I have to give it to you girlfriend, ya always have a good time. :o)

May blessings and laughter fill your day!!!

lisa said...

You are putting me to shame. I think I have bought like one holiday gift. I am so behind schedule. Your packages look so happy though, maybe I'll get motivated soon.

wendy said...

WHAT -you mean to tell me you aren't going to divulge your recipe for Tequila/Vodka sunrise

you are way ahead of the game girl on the wrapping.

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...